THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Grandson Hiro



This is a photo I took of my grandson Hiro last weekend..he loved the Fall leaves. He was helping his Pawpaw rake them up...the rake was 3 times his size! He's 3 years old and a very sweet kid. His Dad (my son Josh) and his Mom are divorced. They share custody right now...alternating weeks until he starts to school. He spent the night with me Saturday. I hope he can do it again soon. Three is such a fun age!!

I was off work today for Veteran's Day. I spent the day getting some laundry done, fooling around on the computer and watching HGTV....I think I'm addicted! They had a marathon of sorts, showing episodes of some guy helping people renovate their basements so the can take in a renter.....I also love Househunters.
Gotta get to bed soon...work again tomorrow and off the weekend!

0 comments: