THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday


It's cloudy and a little dreary this morning. Katie spent the night with Jess and Denny went ot work for a few hours this morning. Charlie's asleep in his room but probably won't be up to about noon!! So I pretty much have the house to myself.....cleaning, laundry etc. I will try to do some sewing to....I really need to organize my fabric, patterns, etc.

This is a make bag with a zipper that I made a while back. I haven't come across the pattern yet in my stash, but it either a simplicity or McCall's pattern. It was very easy and I'll make more when I find my pattern!! lol
Notice the shop-vac on the left side...that's my husband's. He can never seem to put it back where it belongs after using it....lol

0 comments: